Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
I'm glad the web adress is also on the back, its the only chance people have to see it when I'm riding. Lol I wish that were the case at least.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Hey guys I ordered 2 and they came in today. The t-shirts are good quality, not the thin hanes/fruit of a loom crap. Just though I'd let everyone know because I know when I ordered I was hoping it wouldn't be a cheap material t that I would receive.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Fender, long sleeves are 20 t shirts are 15. I think its an extra 5 dollars to have your name put on the back. PM schmitthead if you want one.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Got mine today! Awesome shirt. I second the motion about the quality. Quality of the shirt is second to none. Thanks to all who had a hand in making this happen.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thanks Guys for the positive comments on the T-Shirts.

These shirts are the best we can get our hands on, and they are what we prefer when the customer gives us the option. They are heavy and they last a long time, without the color washing out!

I'm glad you like them, needless to say I made a few for myself and I get good feedback when I wear mine.

Enjoy,

Bob

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Ive washed both of my shirts twice now (they are the only thing i wore this weekend :D ) and the color HAS stayed.... so that is a true statement... usually they will fade with the first wash but these didnt......

I have had a buch of people ask me about the site and i have sent them here..... :D

The Shirts are Great........

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Me too Killer, About 5 guys with R's from the drag race last night were talking with me for a while and a couple of them really liked my shirt so I told them where they could get one lol.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
RRideRR, I just wanted to say thanks. I just recieve two t-shirts. One long sleeve and one short and I think there awesome. I'm wearing one to work, I like it so much. The thing is I'm suppose to wear clean shirts with nothing on them, but I couldn't help myself. Keep up the good work! :D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts