Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Truck Yea
5,291 Posts
Awesome video man, seriously. I wish I could ride like that, but I stick to desert racing/GNCC lol.

Did your axle snap or you lost the hub?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome bud,bad azz a+ 110% & it went great with my quesadilla for lunch today!only thing missing is the crash footage on 927?
I literally laughed out loud when I read that. Yeah man I missed it, I was filming the face of the jump. So the shot where he hits that jump right before it goes into that is when it happened. It looked like he got it fine and then I didn't hear his motor running so I ran over there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome video man, seriously. I wish I could ride like that, but I stick to desert racing/GNCC lol.

Did your axle snap or you lost the hub?
I hear ya on that! His axel had a crack in it he didn't know about and when he landed it snapped immediately on impact.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I hear ya on that! His axel had a crack in it he didn't know about and when he landed it snapped immediately on impact.
Dam it ! Defineately learned a lesson to check your axle or else could get critical,keep em coming,top quality filming/editing/tunes & your buddies are legite riders for sure! Who's & where is that track? It's a full service operation including tractor recovery services to the toyhauler....

·
Registered
108 Posts
That video makes me want to get out there and get after it BAD. Great job with putting it together. I gotta get a drone those things change the game so much to where a professional style video can be put together without requiring the budget for a heli rental and everything else. A few gopros and a drone and your there. Sick job with all of it riding and editing i thoroughly enjoyed it :unworthy:

·
Truck Yea
5,291 Posts
At least he was ok. I never crashed in that manner, cant imagine jumping 30 or more feet and landing and bye bey goes a wheel or something. Could tumble you badly.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dam it ! Defineately learned a lesson to check your axle or else could get critical,keep em coming,top quality filming/editing/tunes & your buddies are legite riders for sure! Who's & where is that track? It's a full service operation including tractor recovery services to the toyhauler....
Alex T was leasing it for the season from Keith Little. Its in Alabama

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That video makes me want to get out there and get after it BAD. Great job with putting it together. I gotta get a drone those things change the game so much to where a professional style video can be put together without requiring the budget for a heli rental and everything else. A few gopros and a drone and your there. Sick job with all of it riding and editing i thoroughly enjoyed it :unworthy:
Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah the drone is awesome and yeah that pretty much where I started, a gopro and a drone. I've added some more stuff to the collection but still don't have a legit legit camera. Still saving, they are like $6k

1 - 12 of 12 Posts