Registered
263 Posts
awesome bike man. :D nice hummer too! :D

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by aces high33@Apr 25 2004, 07:46 AM
Take care of her for me Kid.  We are family now my son!!
Haha...thanks very much Mike...I will take very good care of her for ya! Hope to see you as part of the family again some day!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sweet pics! I just picked up my 450 yesterday as well. I will post pictures shortly. I know that 'warm-fuzzy' feeling you had when you got it home yesterday!

Now get out and get it dirty!

-RR

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by RedRocket@Apr 25 2004, 10:50 PM
Now get out and get it dirty!
Haha..already did that on Sunday :D

Much easier to get away from the security guys in the trucks now.

Even with the 13 tooth sprocket and 18" tires, I have a lot more top end than my friend's 420ex!! I can not believe how good of a jumper this baby is!

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
Red Rocket, I Bet You Still Got your New Quad smell haha

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
way to go kid! nice pics! now lets see it with all the new stuff on it. :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey Kid, are those the standard AC nerfs? Those are the exact ones I want so I can later add the heel guards and IMS pegs.

-RR

P.S. haha, your bike looks almost exactly like mine right now, tag T2s, AC frame & swing skid, 18 Klaws coming, 20 Klaws in front. Nice rims! I got cheap and went with the T-9 Baja instead. B)

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep those are the standard AC's and I am also planning on gettting the heel guards and pegs sometimes in the future! I will have some pics of the nerfs on there within a day or two :D And the front tires are being mounted on stock rims as we speak! I am looking into getting the T-9 Baja's for the fronts in 2-3 months :D

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
here's mine

1 - 20 of 144 Posts