Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you guys could or have put together what you feel is the best suspension possible i will be in the market

i am thinking probably along the lines of long travel=$$$$$

but just some ideas and if you have used them and can back up your openion that would be great

Mine would be the lobo2 setup with custom axis however with a price tag of around 3000$ i would like to find somthing closer to around 2-2500 tops

thanx and happy dreaming of front ends

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
I got a the +1 JD performance Standard travel with elkas..... (only gain about .25" with long travel)(been there measured that) (saved almost a G) with +1.25 Swinger and a elka w/ linkage and i paid right at 3000 for it all..... TO ME.... that is an awesome deal IMO........

the Elka link is the way to go as well...... i think so long as you dont jump any 90 footers that standard travel will be alright but if you go big and go REAL hard then you can look into the LT.... just more $$$$$$ than i wanted to spend.... give the savings to race fees and race gas.......

MY 0.02

·
Registered
425 Posts
iknow u have to run axis shocks but i'd still buy them and get the axis shock but i'm going to have to save my money for a long time

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Nothing wrong with that, as long as your happy that's all that matters. I've used TCS and now I have Elka's and in my opinion Elka's are superior. ( I'm sold on Elka's) plus you can call them and ask questions all you want and they're always happy to help you! That's important! :lol:
P.S. I like there a-arms to that's how I now they only work with Axis, because I called them!

They will lose alot of business not making the a-arms work for other shocks. I would buy them if they made them for Elka's! Maybe in the future when other people call them like I did asking about other shocks!( At least I hope) But, if they take to long I will end up getting somthing else!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts