Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well if you guys remember i had asked if everyone elses rage/dasa exhaust fit like crap? well dan wanted to see it and when i took it off to send i had noticed something was rattleing around in the canister

well got it sent to dan and come to find out something had broken in the canister but he told me it was no big deal and they stand behind there products if you just give them a chance, so i wish instead of blabbin off about it i would have talked to dan first, which i had never done about it and should have

and i got the exhaust back today and just got it on and this thing is on there good and snug, just the way i like it

i had sent the exhaust off last wednesday evening to dasa KY to CA and barely over a week later i got it back CA to KY, thats pretty quick and i really appreciate that

thanks dan for the help and sorry for not coming to you first

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
their support is bad ass and barnone best quality and best looking pipe i have ever seen.

last yr when mine fell apart due to my error, they still sent me a canister repacked, new core, and both new end caps. all i sent them was my can alone, they sent it back ready to bolt on.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Always great to hear about good customer service, it can make a bad product twice as good :rock: (Not referring to dasa just saying in general)

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
their support is bad ass and barnone best quality and best looking pipe i have ever seen.

last yr when mine fell apart due to my error, they still sent me a canister repacked, new core, and both new end caps. all i sent them was my can alone, they sent it back ready to bolt on.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/b]

yea i believe they stuck a new core and packing in mine as awell but i cant swear to it but i know the core looks different and bigger then the one that was in it either way i happy with it, shes on there TIGHT, just like i like it

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
My DASA pipe has two years of hard racing on it and its still in one piece. My bike was built by DASA and everyone that rides it all say how the power is great.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
rick..... i wanna see that bad boy when i come down for the hillclimb.

i looked at the map. the best way to the climb is right through your town. gonna be a good time.

the old lady gets back to work soon. i may just come down for more than one.

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rick..... i wanna see that bad boy when i come down for the hillclimb.

i looked at the map. the best way to the climb is right through your town. gonna be a good time.

the old lady gets back to work soon. i may just come down for more than one.[/b]
sweet man, LMK p-berf isnt far from me at all in fact thats where my "GOOD" local honda shop is lol theres one down the road but i wouldnt let them wash my car lmao

he said he didnt really know how it broke but the big thing is he fixed it at no cost of my own just shipping to them, i didnt even have to pay shipping back to me, and had it shipped back to me the very same day he got it from me!!

talk about turn around time lmoa 1 hour HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
My first experience with DASA wasn't too good.... long story... But in the end, they hooked me up and made everything right! My motor rips, exhaust sounds and looks great!! I love my DASA work!

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
That's good news! You just can't beat the performance of a Dasa pipe either.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
That's great to hear :thumbup: ...it shows that customer satisfaction is a priority to Dan :yes

How about a chear :animier: :animier: for Dasa now :yes :hey:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts