Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets hear it

i dont know why but my camera makes this look rough to the touch but it is not near as bad as it looks.

Anyone wanna know who did it?

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Lets hear it

i dont know why but my camera makes this look rough to the touch but it is not near as bad as it looks.

Anyone wanna know who did it?[/b]
yea i would like to know

·
Registered
391 Posts
How old is that port work?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its about a year old i tried cleaning it up a little why do you ask?

hows the 501 w/ the cw cylinder doing?....Is it the first run cylinder or the latest?

·
Registered
391 Posts

hows the 501 w/ the cw cylinder doing?....Is it the first run cylinder or the latest?[/b]

It just looked old...the 501 is doing great, I ran the sh!t out of it at the dunes this weekend and seems to be holding up great so far and finally getting the lectron running pretty good for me but still have a little ways to go as far as getting it tuned in perfectly

I dont believe that i have the first run of cw cylinders I didnt get the first batch

·
Registered
391 Posts
Who da he11 is buck

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

hows the 501 w/ the cw cylinder doing?....Is it the first run cylinder or the latest?[/b]

It just looked old...the 501 is doing great, I ran the sh!t out of it at the dunes this weekend and seems to be holding up great so far and finally getting the lectron running pretty good for me but still have a little ways to go as far as getting it tuned in perfectly
[/b]

i tried and tried to talk myself into going to a 501 but couldnt do it. Rebuilding her right now and going to a 480 14.25. Not real sure on this head though. I run xc harescrambles so power isnt an absolute must but im a heavy 240 so any little bit helps!!!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whats the popcorn about?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well no opinions.......

cmon someone thinks something

·
Registered
391 Posts
ok spill the beans who done the port work??

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
not gonna until i get opinions

lets see who rides coat tails and who has their own opinions

·
Registered
391 Posts
I am no expert and fairly new to this and the pics dont show up well on my pc but looks simular to my venom head..but hey what do i know...then again It looks like mine had more removed than that

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Why does the intake port look so black? leaky valve?[/b]

yeah it needed valve seals and prolly and set of valves. These kibble whites didnt hold up like i had hoped.

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
well after viewing the pics better that thing looks like garbage, and i would be surprised if anyone claims it to be there head lmao

anyone else catch how UN-smooth the intake ports where and how uneven the split is?

it looks like it was either a really bad port job or its just been pitted from over time and gas

·
Registered
391 Posts
Here is a pic of my Exhaust ports before install

Attachments

1 - 20 of 52 Posts