1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Houser +2 LT's
Roll Design +1 1/4 swing arm
Elka LT Quadrate front shocks, adj hi and low speed comp, and reb
Elka LT rear dual rate shock, adj. hi and lo speed comp., and reb, with elka linkage
Duncan Fat Boy 4 pipe
HRC Cam
HRC lid
K&N filter
HRC Needle, 180 main,48 pilot,
Holeshot 23's and 22's
ITP rims....
Powermadd handguards
Renthal fatbars
OMF shrouds(not installed yet)
pro design kill switch

·
Registered
733 Posts
hey FUBAR, i was having lots of trouble with the fit of my fatboy4 head pipe. how's the fit on yours? i finally got it to stop rubbing on the frame and gear box, but there is only 1/32 of an inch space between those areas now. that's no exageration!
is yours that close? also, the first time i put it on i used hi-temp silicone. i had such a hard time getting the pipe to fit when i readjusted this time that i didn't bother putting the silicone back on. did you use any? lastly, how do you like the pipe? i have yet to try it out.

BTW, that's an awesome bike. it looks just like GWC's baha monster. B)

any feedback is appreciated.

thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by RedDogg@Jun 24 2004, 07:48 AM
hey FUBAR, i was having lots of trouble with the fit of my fatboy4 head pipe.  how's the fit on yours?  i finally got it to stop rubbing on the frame and gear box, but there is only 1/32 of an inch space between those areas now.  that's no exageration!
  is yours that close?  also, the first time i put it on i used hi-temp silicone.  i had such a hard time getting the pipe to fit when i readjusted this time that i didn't bother putting the silicone back on.  did you use any?  lastly, how do you like the pipe?  i have yet to try it out.

BTW, that's an awesome bike. it looks just like GWC's baha monster. B)

any feedback is appreciated.

thanks
it went right on for me....

the one thing its really close to is that bottom radiator hose...i had to put some rubber in between them....

i think we just used white grease, i cant remember, i will ask and get back to you...

pipe runs really good, it goes really good with that cam......

i ahve no other experience with any other pipes so i cant tell you if its any better then most, but its supposed to give it a good HP increase, and it definitely runs waaaay better then the stock one...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Schmitthead@Jun 25 2004, 07:27 AM
Me and you have the same front end! How do you like it?
it worked really great this weekend

4th gear WFO through 3 foot whoops....

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I recently bought duncan graphics, and I noticed that you placed an IMS sticker where the two stickers meet on the gas tank. That is a good idea! I wish that I would have thought of that. Also, you have a nice 450r.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Your R looks real nice. How do you like the IMS pegs and heel guards?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Ya that is sweet....

I am wanting to get a set of Baja rims but it is gonna be close to 750 shipped to my door for rims/tires. I might as well save another month and just buy the hypers. I don't need them but they do look sweet :D .

Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts