Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has had one of these axles? I will be using it for xc harescrambles and a couple of gncc's. Any info would be great

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I have had one on my bike since 05....never had any problems! It has been bounced of trees, stumps, rocks and about everything else you can imagine.

I have the hubs that came with it and ALWAYS use red loctite and they have never came loose etc....good axle IMO...

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have a Team Firestick with billet hubs and anti-fade brake hub. Awesome setup and I've never had problems with it either.

Team Industries builds thousands of axles for OEM appications but they also do aftermarket race axles. I would trust that type of business.

www.teamindustries.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Team Firestick with billet hubs and anti-fade brake hub. Awesome setup and I've never had problems with it either.
Team Industries builds thousands of axles for OEM appications but they also do aftermarket race axles. I would trust that type of business.

·
TRX450r.org Sponsor
1,517 Posts
Since we discounted Team Axles on our website we've had 8-10 orders within the past month, so far no negative comments.

Take Care

·
Registered
506 Posts
Team Industries builds thousands of axles for OEM appications but they also do aftermarket race axles. I would trust that type of business.[/b]
Who is this guy he just copies everybodies post and reposts it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts