Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to get the word out and let everyone know there will be a SxS Race at Elizabeth City National.. It seem to go over so well and everyone had so much fun with it in Ohio that they are going to do it again...

So come ready with your SxS's

·
450R Rider
1,148 Posts
No kidding the sxs's are invading dirt track too huh? Wouldnt happen to have video or pictures of it would ya? I know they are really popular in the GNCC's but never imagined theyd step foot on a dirt track.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got this off another site . it will give you a good idea of how the SxS race went ...........

Hahaha ok people if its one event you go to see this year the SxS Racing is it!!!! This past weekend at Ashtabula i think people at first wasnt too sure about this whole SxS racing thing until after the first practice. Once the first practice was over i think the SxS registration increased by 6 hahaha because when the second chance for practice came out there were alot more out there having a blast. Now your sitting there wondering just how do i, MxDave28, know they were having fun? hahaha well let me tell ya it was a good thing they were all wearing helmets because their smiles couldnt have gotten any bigger! and the laughter hahaha those guys and glas were having a BLAST!!!

I was up close and personal with some of them taking pics and let me tell ya they were having more fun the a fat kid in a candy store with an all access pass!!! Now as i saw the fun that these racers were having i took a moment and turned to the sidelines to see what kind of crowd was watching and let me tell ya the main event i think had just as many if not more people watching then the Pro classes! everybody was watching, laughing and having a great time seeing such a strange and new event, so in closing if its the last thing you do go and watch this event!!!!

·
450R Rider
1,148 Posts
Holy shiat ... I didnt realize they were virtually stock sxs's. The Rhino bicycling in the turn was a pretty sweet shot.

This can only do good for the sport and hope they do it again.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Ill have to admit, the only roll over of the weekend involved the guy that I ride to all the races with haha. They definitly looked like a blast and were something else to watch. Wish I had one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts