Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Admin
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty green when it comes to suspension questions. All my money always went into the motor :), but now its time to add some other goodies.

I'm wanting to purchase some after market front shocks for dunning. In the future I'd like to also get some +2 A Arms. I'm wondering what type of shocks will work with my stock A Arms right now, and also possibly work with the + 2 A Arms I'll buy in the future?

Also any opinions on the options available on rear shocks, revalves or aftermarket?

Thanks

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
alot of people go with stock revalves.

if youre gonna get a arms after the shocks. then i would ask the builder of your shock wether its a stock revalve or new shocks to build them to work with the arms that you want.

if you get aftermarket shocks i would get fully adjustable shocks, that way you can tune them in with the a arms once you get them on.

im runnin houser +2 st with elka tripple rates. i also just added a +2.5 swingarm to go with the dual rate rear elka. my main type of riding is dunes, this weekend i was able to fine tune them and set them at what i felt was the best ride ever.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts