Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can get superwhite (or blue-tinted) headlights for the 450R? I don't know the wattage or connector specs yet. Any leads?

-RR

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
I dont have Head Lights NE more....... :D

I think if you take them out and head to AutoZone they should have them ... I think they are the same as Automotive lights....... DONT QUOTE ME........... :huh:

Just thowing out Suggestions.....

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
What numbers are on the metal part of the bulb killerquad? We should be able to tell if they are the same as other bulbs with those #'s

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Originally posted by Schmitthead@Apr 14 2004, 04:54 AM
It is a 12v 30/30w  the pt # is 34901-gt4-003  the H/C # is 5021613  this might help

schmitthead
I assume pt # is part number but what is h/c #? Thanks.

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
yea, there im too late....... :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
you shopuld throw some strobes in there i had blue and red in my 400ex it was kinda cool. :lol:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha! I could pretend to be the local Honda police on our trails! Give everybody a good scare! just kidding, but it would be funny! :lol:

-RR

·
Registered
42 Posts
I think alternating flashing red lights would be pretty tight if youre in the lead on the last lap, just hit the switch and run them for the last lap while busting a few freestyle moves for the crowd... Gotta get the fans pumped... I'm working on a custom L.E.D. rear brake/tail light for the 450R... I know its already got an LED rear brake/tail, but this one will be a pretty tight custom job, can't reveal any secrets just yet, but after its done I'll post pics and maybe sell it if enough people like it...
-Eazy

·
Registered
97 Posts
i think the lights from the honda street bikes work.....i am not sure i think i read that somewhere

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
I seen piaa's phone # in the new dirtwheels under one of their product ads. I will try to find it for you guys when I get my mag back from my buddy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts