Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this on a Web page that some kids made of a Town Just south of me....

They found this where SOMEONE beat Super Mario Bros. in 12 mins... watch in AMAZEMENT.... I did 3 times.....

Mario BEAT'N

·
Registered
242 Posts
wow
he made that like 2 as fast a the game can go and he had god mode on
he got hit by a cannon ball on the 2nd tank level and it blink like it should to make him normal and he came right back to fire power

either he was cheatin or doesnt know what a vagina is

if that aint PC im sry

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought the same thing about the cannon ball and a few other cannon balls as well.....

I was even a little sceptic.... but it was still awesome... cause if he did have GOD mode on or some other cheat he only got hit just barely by 2 cannon balls if not only one.....

And i agree .... he is either useing a cheat or doesnt know what a Vagina is.....

and i ask the kid.... "Do you know what sex is?" .... "No, i dont know what it is, but i beat i can add up all the change in you purse very fast..."

Thank you Kanya......

:wacko: :D

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
the movie is a fake..theres a website that explains the whole thing but I forget how he did it..I think he videotaped himself playing the game regulkar & then you are watching a fast forwarded copy....

·
Registered
206 Posts
i believe it was done with a hacked version of the game played on a win32 emulator.. made it so you could play the game in ultra slow motion. i believe they just sped up the video to normal speed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts