Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Truck Yea
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stolen from Freehold Township New Jersey approximately 10-2-2020 if you have any information please contact Freehold Township PD. $500 Reward for information leading to the responsible parties or location. 2006 Honda 450R elka shocks, flexx bars, quad tech seat, dasa exhaust, aftermarket bumpers, light bar. If you have any information please dm me.

·
Truck Yea
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,344 Posts
Dude, I‘m pretty sure I know the answer to this question, but is that your quad?

·
Truck Yea
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude, I‘m pretty sure I know the answer to this question, but is that your quad?
Very funny. Yes it is. It has not been a good day

·
4,344 Posts
Hey man, I’m so sorry, I wasn’t trying to be funny. I was pretty sure it was your quad, but just
wanted to confirm it. I just can’t believe someone stole your quad.

I feel so bad. Stories like this just make me sick. I hope it turns up somewhere and you end up getting it back.

People that steal stuff are the scum of the earth, they are too lazy and worthless to work hard to get something, so they steal from the guy that does work hard to get what he wants.

·
Truck Yea
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Super bummed. Words been put out, cops called and took the report. But I’m not very optimistic.

Just sucks cause there is way to much wrapped up into it to ever really get back. Most of the parts you can’t even buy anymore which sucks. The company’s that made them are outta biz or they don’t make quad parts anymore.

What’s worse is I was dumb enough not to lock the shed it was in cause I got complacent. Course a crowbar is all it takes and 5 mins

Cross your fingers for me bud. Let’s hope

·
Truck Yea
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep hoping and praying man

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I wish I seen this a few days ago but I 100% seen you quad on Sunday at Claytons. I don’t know if that was you or whoever has you bike.

·
Truck Yea
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey I wish I seen this a few days ago but I 100% seen you quad on Sunday at Claytons. I don’t know if that was you or whoever has you bike.
Dang really? Did you note what the person looked like riding it maybe? Check your messages

·
Truck Yea
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sadly no. i think whomever took it flipped it already. words been put out however and the one poster here said they saw it

·
Truck Yea
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UPDATE!

Just wanted to let everyone know, quad was recovered today and someone is going to be charged. Overall it seems mostly there, they stole my quadtech seat, tail lamp and its missing a bunch of nuts and bolts. But its otherwise all there.

Gotta hand it to the local PD for sure

·
Truck Yea
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is some good news. Your very fortunate.

BLUE LIVES DO MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Indeed.

They had a vested interest in catching this punch Im sure.

·
4,344 Posts
That’s awesome man!! So stoked that you got your quad back! I could tell that you were determined and were taking the right steps to get it back, and it definitely paid off.

·
Truck Yea
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That’s awesome man!! So stoked that you got your quad back! I could tell that you were determined and were taking the right steps to get it back, and it definitely paid off.
It was only a matter of time before Id have found it myself if they didnt. Trust me on that one

·
Truck Yea
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:mad: MF! The idiot musta been trying to strip it or was just a complete idiot. Every wire and plug under the hood was removed and messed with.They also boogered the heads of the allen bolts for my bar clamp.

sigh.. at least I got it back

·
4,344 Posts
Well, if somebody is stupid enough to steal something like that and think they won’t get caught, it doesn’t surprise me that they are so stupid that they couldn’t even disassemble the thing. Sorry man. Like ya say, at least ya got it back, but it’s still a bummer to deal with the crap he did. Or maybe look at the bright side of things, now you got a little project going into winter lol!

·
Truck Yea
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, if somebody is stupid enough to steal something like that and think they won’t get caught, it doesn’t surprise me that they are so stupid that they couldn’t even disassemble the thing. Sorry man. Like ya say, at least ya got it back, but it’s still a bummer to deal with the crap he did. Or maybe look at the bright side of things, now you got a little project going into winter lol!
I had thought about taking it all down and powdercoating it and what not. But with glamis coming in February no real time. Plus I’ve done it before and meh it’s nothing special. Besides the frame and nerfs it’s in good shape

I’m waiting to get a used seat I bought on eBay to send to quad tech so I can get a new desert seat.

Most of the parts I needed arrived in the past few days. Just waiting on a few more.

It will take some time but it will get there

1 - 20 of 20 Posts