Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
YamaWho?
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all 4 up for sale anyone want em? make an offer.
all in good condition[/b]
think I am crazy but put them on ebay.. people buy them like crazy.. sold a couple sets for what aftermarkets ones cost.. I was shocked.. start them out at .99 and charge 25 a set shipping you will be fine.
[/b]
aight thanks, it'll be my first ebay sale but hey... been tryin to get into it sometime.
sell em all seperatly or all together?

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
all 4 up for sale anyone want em? make an offer.
all in good condition[/b]
think I am crazy but put them on ebay.. people buy them like crazy.. sold a couple sets for what aftermarkets ones cost.. I was shocked.. start them out at .99 and charge 25 a set shipping you will be fine.
[/b]
aight thanks, it'll be my first ebay sale but hey... been tryin to get into it sometime.
sell em all seperatly or all together?
[/b]
if it is your first may not be the greatest but I sold several sets like that that sold for upwards of 200 a set.. like I said I was shocked.

·
YamaWho?
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Im interested if you send me pics and you dont have to deal with dead beat bidders and ebay fees...[/b]
aight cool! i've still got em on my bike since my new ones havent come in yet but i'll post up some pic's as soon as i can.
you want all 4 wheels?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Hey Im interested if you send me pics and you dont have to deal with dead beat bidders and ebay fees...[/b]
aight cool! i've still got em on my bike since my new ones havent come in yet but i'll post up some pic's as soon as i can.
you want all 4 wheels?
[/b]
Yessir, all 4 if they are in excellent shape. I have decent tires and rims so if its not an upgrade then I wouldnt be interested, but if they are really nice, Im fully interested!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
you want all 4 wheels?
[/b]
Yessir, all 4 if they are in excellent shape. I have decent tires and rims so if its not an upgrade then I wouldnt be interested, but if they are really nice, Im fully interested!
[/b]
if for any reason his don't work i got a sat of 4 that don't have ANY ride time...got the bike rolled it in the garage then put my sand tires on....

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
i need a set of front wheels[/b]
lol the question is how badly lol ; )
jk
pm me and i'll send pics if you want.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
not that bad, I was just hoping to get a good price on some stockers.[/b]
alright sounds good since i don't need them

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
i bought a set of stock rims on ebay for my z400 and i payed 250 shipped. :slap: idiot i know[/b]
? Aftermarket douglas or something would be like 240$ from like rocky mountain free shipping.

·
YamaWho?
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i got off all day tommorow so im gonna snap a couple pics n post em up for you.
...my new tires/rims oughta be comin in mid/end of this week so if you still want em i'll hopefully be able to get em out by friday

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
i got off all day tommorow so im gonna snap a couple pics n post em up for you.
...my new tires/rims oughta be comin in mid/end of this week so if you still want em i'll hopefully be able to get em out by friday[/b]
I might take just the tires if the price is right. I don't need rims, I already have enough of the lol. Pm me and let me know. For some reason I can't recieve email notifications of threads

·
YamaWho?
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PM me on what yall have in mind for prices yall would pay for the rims / tires.
one rear tire has a plug in it but they all hold air.
[attachment=31557:08_04_08_1716.jpg][attachment=31558:08_04_08_1717.jpg][attachment=31559:08_04_08_1
20.jpg][attachment=31560:08_04_08_1722.jpg]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts