Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EDIT:

The only things I have left with no offer is a stock grab bar and the AC Grab Bar with # plate and mounting hardware.

Also have a set of heelguards again..

Just let me know if you are interested in anything and give me an offer B)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Everybody is trying to get rid of their stock parts! LOL
Guess we need to get more people breaking things so that we all can sell some more!

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
hey kid, let me see a pic of that grab bar and how much do you want for it?

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, Dez did ask first, I'll put some pics up here tomorrow night beacuse I'll be away for the weekend. But, good news, my cousin may be selling his stock grab bar too so maybe there is enough for all

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
one question kid , why are you selling that brand new ac grabbar?????????/

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Jumbo747@Jul 11 2004, 09:45 AM
i want stock grab bar & stock front bumper
As of right now...both grab bars have potential buyers, but if someone decides not to buy, you are first in line! However, I still have a stock front bumper for sale if you want it!

one question kid , why are you selling that brand new ac grabbar?????????[/b]

I got a new PRM Desert Grab Bar because where I ride I NEED a tail light and the AC can't hold it, only the number plate (which hasnt even been mounted). So, anyone interested??

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
oh ok , I guess I cant get the ac one (i need the taillight too! :D )I was just wondering

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's what we have people:

~Heelguards (NEVER USED)~

~AC Grab Bar w/ Number Plate (Never touched the ground in wheelie or crash...number plate mounts included)~

If something goes wrong on one of these deals and you want to be in line, say it here:

1 Stock Bumper
1 Stock Grab Bar

Like I said, as of now, these deals are pending, but if someone decides not to buy, Jumbo is first in line for the grab bar, but if anyone else wants to be in line for these, let me know!!

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I replied to your PM ^_^

Just let me know..

Just to let everyone know...the first post is going to be edited to what is still available tomorrow...

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK, here's what I have left:

--Stock rear grab bar

--AC Grab Bar w/ Number Plate

--Stock bumper

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD@Jul 15 2004, 11:00 PM
OK, here's what I have left:

--Stock rear grab bar

--AC Grab Bar w/ Number Plate

--Stock heelguards if Carson doesn't get back to me by Sunday (sorry man but I gotzta get rid of these!!!)
why dont you guys keep your stock stuff..So when you break something you have a replacement to use while you wait for a replacement...you dont get sh!t for them anyway....

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by desert_450r@Jul 15 2004, 11:15 PM
why dont you guys keep your stock stuff..So when you break something you have a replacement to use while you wait for a replacement...you dont get sh!t for them anyway....
I bought the kids stuff for that reason alone ... To have spare protrusions just in case ... :huh: [/b][/quote]
makes since to me.

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by TRX450rlude@Jul 16 2004, 12:03 AM
I would like to do that...but every couple dollars can help me out right now...I want more goodies for my R B) I know you may say, "well you can't enjoy those new goodies if you break something and can't ride it," but hey, I have the mindset of a kid (hence the name) and say I'll take chances (hence the broken wrist I just had)

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Jumbo747@Jul 16 2004, 12:45 AM
whats going on with our front bumper transaction?
Really sorry about that man. My cousin said his new AC one came in, but it turned out it was for his brother's 300ex :wacko:

If you can wait, I will let you know literally on a day-by-day basis what is going on and try to get that to you ASAP! Just let me know Jumbo B)

And Dez....it can buy that, or maybe like 1/50th of my HiPers and XCR's I am planning on ordering
Haha, I will be in debt for a long time :ph34r:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts