Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go on Ebay if you need stock parts for your 450R because of something breaking. Some guy just go his and is gettin rid of parts you would expect from a racer...pegs, bumper, grab bar, pegs, exhaust, lights, trick-lookin LED tail light, etc. Just thought you guys might wanna check it out. A lot of people are sellin the stock tires too, even though I have no clue who would want those...

·
Registered
17 Posts
thanks , i broke my taillight wheelying in a plowed field and the dang thing cost me 70 bucks @ the dealer , would have said the hell with it ,but i do alot of night riding

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by baron@Mar 9 2004, 08:15 AM
thanks , i broke my taillight wheelying in a plowed field and the dang thing cost me 70 bucks @ the dealer , would have said the hell with it ,but i do alot of night riding
You mean the wheelie bar doesn't protect it?? That sucks :(

The tail lights are really cool though :D

·
Registered
587 Posts
Glad to hear parts will be flowing good on ebay, i go there alot to find good prices, thanks for lookin out

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Hondaracer...did you come over from ATVConnection?? If you did, was it because of the link in FaStLaNe's signature??

·
Registered
587 Posts
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD@Mar 29 2004, 04:30 PM
Hey Hondaracer...did you come over from ATVConnection??  If you did, was it because of the link in FaStLaNe's signature??
Yes and yes, glad the link was there, now i can go to a forum without yfz owners BSing about how much better the yfz supposidly is...

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by hondaracer305+Apr 1 2004, 10:31 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TrX450rKiD
@Mar 29 2004, 04:30 PM
Hey Hondaracer...did you come over from ATVConnection??  If you did, was it because of the link in FaStLaNe's signature??
Yes and yes, glad the link was there, now i can go to a forum without yfz owners BSing about how much better the yfz supposidly is...
[/b]
Cool...I'm FaStLaNe :D

·
Registered
587 Posts
Thanks schmitthead, this is a cool forum, i especially like the thread with all the naked ladies over in the pictures and videos forum :lol: . I thought you were fastlane, now it seems like im not as much of a stranger over here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts