Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just looking for some opnions on steering stems. the good, the bad, the ok. i want one that is +1 taller to. i was looking at the lonestar one. let me know what think.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Originally posted by 450rracer@Sep 14 2004, 04:43 AM
just looking for some opnions on steering stems.  the good, the bad, the ok.  i want one that is +1 taller to. i was looking at the lonestar one.  let me know what think.
Well for one thing they usually come with a anti-vibe set up, the are quite a bit stronger than stock which they shouldn't bend, some of them will give you a better turn radius do to extra splines where it slides in. Did I miss anything?

·
Registered
29 Posts
go with a houser imo there the best.lone star stuff to me seems over rated and mass produced.houser has a great staff and are more able to take time and answer questions.if interested ask for jeff or his dad john.awsome people

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a Burgard +1 anti-vibe stem and I love it! The chrome looks really good and it really made my bars fit me very well. I'm very satisfied. It was also only $220 or so from JH Racing. I also paired it with a JH Racing steering dampener and all vibrations/bump steer has pretty much been eliminated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts