Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wats a decent steering stem out there that is real sturdy and can handle alot of pounding?....oh also want it black....And wat handle bars to go with to.....type to upgrade some of the looks of my bike and get rid of some stock stuff...thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wats a decent steering stem out there that is real sturdy and can handle alot of pounding?....oh also want it black....And wat handle bars to go with to.....type to upgrade some of the looks of my bike and get rid of some stock stuff...thanks[/b]
i use a burgard plus 1 stem and anti vibe clamp . i also have a set as fass flexx bars. i have tap fat bars on another bike and they do not compare to the flexx ones. the negative side is that they are pricey. if money is an option then go with some renthals or tags. i think all the stems are close in durability.

·
Big Bore Killer
2,550 Posts
contact dustin at eko engines...
he can make some strong $hit!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
I have an ARS-fx stem and the thing is a monster.

I would also recommend JD Performance.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
check out superatv.com

we put one on a yfz this past weekend. +2 antivibe and sell for 199.00
best price, the quality and finish was perfect.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet thanks for all the info.....i look into em and see wat i want to get......dont want to get to much.....just that i crashed 2 weekends ago....didnt break anything but want to be prepared next time if i do.....want to get rid of stock crap so it doesnt ruin my weekend

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
That super atv looks like my fuel atv... Champ get the +2 and if you dont like I will trade you my +1 fuel...[/b]

close but the top bar that holds the clamps are diffrent.

for the fuel atv stems, dont you have to send your stocker in first? before receiving the new one.

·
Registered
497 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
a buddy has the JD stem. Looks great, fab work is top notch. They come nickel plated standard, but I think Dave will pc it you request it. I got a +2 / +.5 comin from Dave right now!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts