1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I bet Denton has one, give them a call.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Is it really a night and day difference? Honestly, I have never ridden a quad with a stabilizer. I don't race but it isn't all that much.

·
Registered
263 Posts
they really are nice but i havent seen one on a 450r yet . anybody got one yet?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey Schmitt, I thought you had some Denton Dampers for sale? Are those not for a 450R? I've never rode a quad with one either, but on some high-speed trail rides we do I've dreamt of them. (You know, the trail rides when you're 5th gear pinned just floating over the ground...
)

-RR

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes I do sell them but at the time of the post i didnt know what was out there. that post was from 12 febuary

·
Registered
157 Posts
What's available from Denton right now as far as steering stabilizers? I'm interested in the rebuildable ones they have. Can you get some for us Schmitty? B)

-RR

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have the PEP rebuildable, here are some pictures of it on my 450R. Its a tight fit as you can see. I had to move the brake line down alittle for it to clear. Works great. I also have pics of before and after I put my nerfs bars on.

Just removed bolt holding brake lines and used zip ties to lower bracket. You can also see the tight clearance between the stablizer and the radiator.

If you don't move the brake line down the piston rod will rub this brake line.

This pic is before I mounted my nerf bars.

This pic is what I had to do to make the nerf bars fit. Just move the bracket up alittle. Everything else still clears fine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts