Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any guys around the St. louis area hear about St joe State Park...its a great place to ride from sand Flats, sand trails, to wooded trails its a great place to ride! Let me know if u have heard of it...

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
yeah...Ive been there before....I Like it alot out there....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Heard of it, but haven't been there. I'd like to go sometime.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey whats up nasty yes Ive been there its been a while though when I went there it was called flat river, lots of good riding there , where do you live? Im in K.C. MO. , Id like to go there again soon as i just got back into riding again Ive only ridden my 450 once and that was in colombia MO at finger lakes . well take it easy and have fun

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've hear about it. Not a much fun as it use to be. I liked it alot better when Elvins hillclimb was still their. Now its too crowded. Plus you would be amazed how much of the park is now off limits. When you are driving into Park Hills you see the old mine buildings off to your left guess what, behind the building is all part of the park. But you can't ride their. I like Finger Lakes State Park in Columbia better. They have a mx tack and trails, but it is not as open as St. Joe.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
hey 450r rider, where in KC are you from, I live in Lee's Summit, and we ride every week at several different places, some close, and some far.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, I live in Bonne Terre, MO and its like 10 miles from St. Joe Park. You'll have a lot of fun there the first couple times you go but after a while, it gets kinda boring. If you want to drag race with a lot of fast bikes, its the place to go. Theres also a lot of tracks and trails around there too if your in to MX and that stuff. The only reason im bored with it is because I go every weekend and its really restricted down there with all the park rangers and fences and stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts