Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A group of my buddies and me are gunna be up at St. Anne's this week, just wondering if anybody else is gunna be up there?

·
Registered
6,212 Posts
have you been there before?
we just got back from our first trip and it is the best dune riding i have seen yet.

enjoy

·
Registered
102 Posts
I agree, if it wasn't $800+ to get there and back, I would LOVE to make that trip again.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah this will be about my 4th or 5th trip up there. St. Anne's was my first dune trip actually. By far my favorite dunes!!

Yeah luckily we only live about 3 hours south from there so it's not too bad for use to make it there, and 5 guys chippin in on gas for 1 truck helps out alot too

·
Registered
362 Posts
I agree, if it wasn't $800+ to get there and back, I would LOVE to make that trip again.[/b]

$800 is all? cost us almost 4 times that......but st. anthony is still worth it. you can't have that much fun for a whole week doing anything else. or is the $800 per person? it cost our group $630 per person and there were 5 of us (includes food, camp site, beer, diesel, quad gas, and white water rafting in jackson hole (friggin blast))

watch out for the razors this year if you ride in the afternoon, we had 2 guys go off the tops in the first 2 days.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got back into town, and that was my best dune trip yet! Sand was nice and smooth and just a blast as always.

The razors for the most part weren't too bad, pretty fun to go up and over. There were a few really hairy ones tho that I wanted no part of haha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts