Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
That is really cool, I like that allot. Now I can figure out what sprocket to use if I so desire. Thanks!!! B)

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Originally posted by BingeNut@Sep 29 2004, 12:28 PM
According to that, the top speed for my quad right now is 68.06 MPH, but I don't think I will hit that on too many MX tracks.
which makes sense cus u have a 13 tooth sprocket and 18 inch tires

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by BOONE450R@Sep 29 2004, 08:42 PM
i thought it was neat and would help some people out :wacko:
The only question I have is this for the stcok 450R or a HCR 450R. And, finally...would all this change if I put a different cam in. I would think sooo!!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i dont think its about hp torque more or less gearing
i think its more or less like rpm x trans x gears x tires = mph. hp and torque will play a roll but more so in how fast it will get you there

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Boone450R

Is that your web page?

If so, I have some things I would like to talk with you about. Please e-mail me ASAP.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
OK - how did you find it? It has been shut down for a while and apparently it has just resurfaced.

FWIW - that is one of the calculators I spent my time writing & the bunghole that has that webpage has ripped it off.

I've been in contact with his ISP and he has been shut down once, he was also given the option to simply give me credit for the effort I put into that and other calculators, which he refueses to do.

I have been in contact with his ISP yet again & I would expect that page to stop working soon.

If you know this person, have them get ahold of me or give me their contact info - I'd like to talk with him a bit.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by 86atc250r@Sep 30 2004, 11:09 AM
The original calculators I wrote are all here:
http://home.earthlink.net/~gellett/trx450r.htm

It just really irritates me that this keeps showing up when it would be so simple for him to be a man and admit that it's not his work & either just link to my page or credit me for the work.
All I can say is,,,,your a smart dude, Gabe!! Keep up the good work!!! Rico

1 - 16 of 16 Posts