1,846 Posts
is that at box car??

·
Registered
1,846 Posts

·
Admin
2,546 Posts
Yup its the hill at South Jetty staging area. I should know I've raced up that thing well over a 100 times :). Its not to long but you can pull 4th gear if you have short enough gearing.

Nice to see Brandon getting whooped on. Make him pay for turning to the blue/dark side :)

On a side not me and Zips should be heading down to Coosbay for Labor day Weekend if anyone else is around them parts give us a shout.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH How did I know that was going to get posted. Hey it is all in fun. I have promised myself and my family that this engine WILL NOT be split apart. So I am limited on the performance side of things. A swingarm is in definate need, I cant keep the front end down. Just an FYI this 700 has Barkers, Pro design intake, HC stg3, Dynatek programmer, 10 paddle 22 UL's hauler/etreme combos. Dynoed 53/43 the Wednesday before this race took place.
Roberts 450 runs very well and that girl could launch no problem. Just curious how much weight you think I had on her? Im bettin between the bike and me a good 150lbs. No excuses though, she beat me damn near every time we lined up.

Me on the other hand....wel lets say I can see but it isnt in front of me. What this video doesnt show and it may not have done it on this race but the Rappy will wheelie from the mid section of the whoops all the way up. Pretty fun.

I am waiting on getting a TB Throttle and an Evac valve until I hear from KBR.

BTW does splitting the engine mean I cant put in a psiton and get it ported? Not to me, I mean you drop a piston in once the head is removed, right. And how can you port a head with the head still on?

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Splitting the cases is going to the bottom end. So get to ripping apart the top end... And ya she is light. But when you raced my buddy on the same bike and you guys were pretty neck and neck, He is about 200lbs... That same bike gave some love to Rebel's 501...

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
On a side not me and Zips should be heading down to Coosbay for Labor day Weekend if anyone else is around them parts give us a shout.[/b]
I live in Coos Bay so let me know where your going to be cause I'll be riding out there that weekend too i'm sure. I'm tired as hell right now from dune fest though so probably wont ride until labor day weekend lol.

·
Registered
577 Posts
that was great watching speedbump getting beat by the honda.... :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts