Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I have a UNI filter right now (haven't put it on yet), but I am worried about the same thing happening to the 400EX where it crushes in at the box.

Where can I buy a Sparks filter and ring online? I need specific sites with it advertised and prices. That, or does anyone know if the ring fits all filters? Because I really would like to run my UNI filter. And can I just buy the ring?

Schmitty, I kind of remember you bought a uni and ring. I have access to a machine shop and can make a ring myself if given the dimensions (with a caliper). I think I have some aluminum laying around in the shop. Better yet, some stainless?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Schmitt - I'd much rather buy it, so if you or someone else you know of I can buy it from, that would be great.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
I would just use the sparks racing filter...its probably a little better then the UNI anyway....plus the ring you get is billit aluminum, not just alluminum...how the hell do you spell that...you can get one on ebay from a member of this forum, or just try PM'ing him.....let me find his name real quick...its woodspecialties or something..hold on.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
here he is....PM this guy...he has the kit for a good price

woodwardspecialties

1 - 6 of 6 Posts