Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to sell my sparks pipe its coming off a 2005 450r , iam heading in the drag direction. Pipe brand new is 499.99 or 550.00 depending on which on you go with. This pipe is near new! i think $385 shipped is more than a fair price. see pics also let me know maybe iam off with the price. PM for paypal info.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
its deffinatly looks new

·
Registered
73 Posts
Dang...I bought a full sparks when I had my z and loved it...But my 450 already came with a hmf/hrc system or I'd take this...ugh

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply's guys.. yea just need to get rid of it.. need a drag pipe asap ... iam trying to get my bike ready for 4SW!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
[need a drag pipe asap]

I would recommed the sparks pipe that confederatehonda is selling. Use to be on my bike. Its a special Sparks ultra core 2 1/2 core drag pipe, and it's not sold by Sparks to the public.

·
Registered
134 Posts
man i would reccomend keeping it
ive tried different pipes and the sparks runs really well
even better with big motors
great pipe for hill shootin

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
If thats a stainless pipe then I can vouch for how new that pipe is. Mine is stainless and within 2-3 rides the whole header was bronze, it looked like yours when it was brand new.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea dont get me wrong i love the pipe but , i wanna try either nmotion drag pipe or MMAD drag pipe , still debating on which one to get.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
anyone!? lol maybe the price is to high? i didnt think it was but let me know fellas! maybe ill try ebay as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts