Honda TRX 450R banner

201 - 210 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
It is very well worth it. It was also the final thing to push my parents to buy me a neck brace. =D

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm sure Nytro has some insight on links. Maybe
I personally like the Teixeira link. Its pricey but it doesnt sit so low to cause ground clearance issues

·
Registered
513 Posts
I personally like the Teixeira link. Its pricey but it doesnt sit so low to cause ground clearance issues
hey nytroxxx i put that gt thunder link on mine with the stock shock (the other shock i bought didnt come in) and its WAYYY better then it was

and i also thought my clutch was pretty hard to pull so i got the moose easy pull and the MSR pro-raptor lever and WOW i can pull it with my pinky lol

·
Registered
501 Posts
Glad the link worked out for you, hate to see u get bucked over the bars again. Any ground clearance issues with link on the trails?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Its been a while sence I been on here.. What up fellas.. I gonna get done gas next week.. Anyone got any riding plans

·
Registered
266 Posts
Other then practice at the local track no plans out of town

·
Registered
266 Posts
i might go to hogwaller this weekend and play around a bit then Pax track the following weekend
How is hogwaller? we have neighbors in Ocala who know the owners and told us we should go.

201 - 210 of 210 Posts