Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheres all the southeast ppl at? So far ive only met one guy on this forum from jax fl. Wouldnt mind getting a group together to hit some dunes or trails.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump? anyone??

·
Registered
124 Posts
soon as i get my crank back from crank works. i got bout 5 people in the jax fl area lookin to ride we should set something up

·
Registered
501 Posts
What up GZ? You riding this weekend? Thinkin bout camping in Ocala National forest or day ride at Hardrock MX...interested?

And once Mighty Whitey and I get his quad up and running there will be much more riding going on :):

·
Registered
501 Posts
im down to ride im in saint augustine ill get my bike back this week i think, its off getting HRC kit done
Well give me a text if you get ur ride back by Saturday. 904-424-8204 Bruce

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hey guys add me to your list of people in north fla. I'm about 15 mins north of jax towards the ga line

Sent from my iPhone.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Hey guys add me to your list of people in north fla. I'm about 15 mins north of jax towards the ga line

Sent from my iPhone.
Will do

·
Registered
531 Posts
I'm in North Georgia, but there are a couple of us who might be up for a trip down that way. What dunes are you talking about? I wouldn't mind loading up the 5th wheel and heading that way for a long weekend.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm not sure of what dunes GZ is referring too, but Ocala national forest is great riding, Hardrock mx is fun as well.

Some buddies and me will be heading up ur way at the end of March to Durhamtown, I'll let you know if ur interested in joining.

·
Registered
404 Posts
There is one section of "dunes" aka the sandpit in Ocala right there at the rodman reservoir. If you consider that dunes lol

Sent from my iPhone.

·
Registered
501 Posts
There is one section of "dunes" aka the sandpit in Ocala right there at the rodman reservoir. If you consider that dunes lol

Sent from my iPhone.
That area is fenced off and off limits now

·
Registered
531 Posts
I'm not sure of what dunes GZ is referring too, but Ocala national forest is great riding, Hardrock mx is fun as well.

Some buddies and me will be heading up ur way at the end of March to Durhamtown, I'll let you know if ur interested in joining.
Yeah. Let me know when you're headed this way and we'll see if we can meet up a durhamtown.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Will do DMan.... I haven't been up there since before GP track went in and I wanna try it out.

·
Registered
531 Posts
GP track is pretty cool. wide open and fast, I just wish the jumps were a little bigger.

·
Registered
124 Posts

Sent from my iPhone.
You stay in Nassau like Callahan or Hilliard

And all I'm waiting on is the crank and she will be ready to rock..

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm about 3 hours south of Ocala. We own private property there and love going. We are going up spring break with our big riding group. Croom is a place to checkout if you aren't to far from Brookesville. That is our main riding place. Has a sandpit with tons of berms, also has many trials, the main ones being groomed often and then unmarked quad and dirtbike trails all over the property. There is also hill climbs in the old phosphate mines. Lots of rutted tight inclines that are challenging. Easy to get lost until you learn the place. It can be crowded at times but is a great place for everyone. It cost $15 to ride for the day (9am-5pm) or $60 to get a year long pass. The year passes get cheaper as the time it is valid goes by.

1 - 20 of 210 Posts