1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
yea, wow!

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Im just glad to see the specs are the same...other then color....I was worried about that, buying the first years model........Im just glad there were no other mods made.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I can't quit looking at those tits:eek:

thats good that they are not changing anything, cause I was kinda worried buying the 450r the first year that they would still have bugs to work out. looks like nobody is having problems.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by pulldog@Jun 17 2004, 09:04 AM
I can't quit looking at those tits:eek:

thats good that they are not changing anything, cause I was kinda worried buying the 450r the first year that they would still have bugs to work out. looks like nobody is having problems.
ditto,,,and Honda is the shiznitt. :lol:

·
Registered
5,699 Posts

What where we talking about again..........

OH YEA.......

There isnt anything to change on the R ... y change a good thing.... everything that has been mentioned about what we would like to see changed arent really necessities so they arent going to change a good thing...... i am also glad to see that they didnt change too much from the first yr...... :D

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
The only thing that I wouldnt mind a change with is the rear linkage (I would hope they would make it so you could simply swap it out on the 04's) And to 450Rfullthrottle, be a post whore for a lil while so we can see your avatar more often :D

·
Registered
5,699 Posts

Or just do this everytime we post stuff for ourselves....... :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
honda only changes things every two years. I guess it gives them time to work out the bugs and re tool up. I dont expect to see any major changes until 2006. ^_^

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, I am new to this site but can't believe anyone has not said they would like to see the darn kick starter gone and electric start in its place. Am I the only one who thinks that is the only thing that makes this bike the best ever? lets be honest it stinks...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like the kick starter. It starts first kick almost always in fact i dont even have to stand up to kick it. I usually start it sitting on the seat. It doesnt need that hard of a kick. Electric start would be nice sure...but its not an issue with me

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Kickstart= less problems that's the reason I like it so much, mine starts on the 1st kick probably 98% of the time.

I've had batteries and starters leave me stranded in the woods on more than one occasion and a kickstart would have prevented my being stranded on those occasions.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts