Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out some pics!!

Using all of the stock suspension in this one!!

this is a pretty cool step up!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The funny part was is that i remember landing that and it did not feel like it looks kinda weird!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
yeha those are some good pix! that looks like a fun track!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Nice pics.
Little more gas and you wouldn't be doing that to your shocks!! LOLOL
Just given ya a hard time!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by durabluz400@Jul 4 2004, 02:53 PM
Nice pics.
Little more gas and you wouldn't be doing that to your shocks!! LOLOL
Just given ya a hard time!
no your absolutely right!!!
:)

·
Registered
218 Posts
I broke my rear plastic because I let off the gas on a table top!!!! I didn't have the kill switch on yet and was just running some practice laps, let off the gas just before the face and it had a nasty kicker on the end of the table right where I landed! Kicked my rear end skyward and I was doing a superman on the quad when I landed after the table! Couldn't hold on so the quad just kept going and then flipped over! If I wouldn't have been lazy and put the kill switch on it would have shut off and never flipped! Good thing the whole rear plastic is only $75 from Honda!!

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
I agree, looks like a fun track and I haven't put my kill switch on either! Oh Well, someone has to do it. I'll probably won't put it on until I start racing in October!! ^_^

·
Registered
218 Posts
I would reccomend putting one on even if you don't race, just because it could happen anywhere! The kill switch is one good invention!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
75 dollars for rear plastic thats pretty good damn i'm glad i got that in mind just in case!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts