Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just me and the kids messing around this weekend. thought you might like to see...











 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,204 Posts
pretty cool pics , man are you launching that bike!! how old are your kids?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not quite done...





this is me...if anyone wants to put a face with a name, sort of speak


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by fender@Jul 12 2004, 05:53 PM
pretty cool pics , man are you launching that bike!! how old are your kids?
you cant tell by the picks but that step up jump im hitting is actually pretty good size....its a top of 3rd or die jump....I was hitting it about the middle of 4th just cause I was going further...

the kid on the yellow Z400 is my son, he is 9. His friend on the 440ex is 12. ..

I have a couple of vids, but dont know how to post them. anyone know of a host for videos.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,204 Posts
oh ok , thanks. how far away do you live from that place it looks like a lot of fun B)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by fender@Jul 12 2004, 06:26 PM
oh ok , thanks. how far away do you live from that place it looks like a lot of fun B)
about 30 min.....its one of the better places around here for jumping....my kids were taking the pics....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the only crash that day was funnier then poop. the 12 year old was loading the 440 ex on the trailer and flipped off and over the other side....he fell off and moved out of the way, and the four wheeler landed upside down with all 4 wheels straight up in the air....it was the funniest thing. you know cause no one was hurt....of course :mellow:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,964 Posts
Your 9 year old son has got balls man!! Sh!t, I didn't even have a quad when I was nine and I would be nervous to hit it like he was now! He's gonna be an awesome rider when he gets older!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD@Jul 13 2004, 04:02 PM
Your 9 year old son has got balls man!!  Sh!t, I didn't even have a quad when I was nine and I would be nervous to hit it like he was now!  He's gonna be an awesome rider when he gets older!!!
thanks kid, he already is a awsome rider in my book. I have to admit I have total confidence in his abilaty, as you can see. ...I couldnt get pictures of it, cause my camera takes the picture after you hold the button for a few seconds, so you cant time the pics just right. They where doing no handers and no footers off that jump....they were just goofing around. We have a couple other places we go with bigger jumps, and he can clear a 35 ft double time and time again. He has the balls to do bigger ones, but I wont let him yet...He see's me clearing these 80 and 90 ft doubles and table tops, and he wants to do it too....crazy a&& kid...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
216 Posts
nice qauds i wish i had a z400 or a 440ex but i cant complain with nit getting 1 then because now i got a trx450r
B)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
870 Posts
Originally posted by TRX450rlude@Jul 13 2004, 04:08 PM
..He see's me clearing these 80 and 90 ft doubles and table tops, and he wants to do it too....crazy a&& kid...
80 and 90 foot doubles, and you are calling him crazy??
:D Seriously, I will try just about any tabletop, but doubles still scare the he!! out of me. Usually the only way you will get hurt on a tabletop is overshooting it. Coming up short on a double almost always hurts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,411 Posts
Originally posted by BingeNut+Jul 14 2004, 06:32 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TRX450rlude
@Jul 13 2004, 04:08 PM
..He see's me clearing these 80 and 90 ft doubles and table tops, and he wants to do it too....crazy a&& kid...
80 and 90 foot doubles, and you are calling him crazy??
:D Seriously, I will try just about any tabletop, but doubles still scare the he!! out of me. Usually the only way you will get hurt on a tabletop is overshooting it. Coming up short on a double almost always hurts. [/b]
yeah but r u nine years old?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
328 Posts
Not to be a party pooper, but Go out to your local shop and grab your son some MX boots and a Chest protector. If he rides long enough and hard enough a crash is inevitable, he will thank you for it when that day comes. But anywho, I wish my dad got me a Z-400 when I was young heheh, :D Cool Pics!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by trx450Rrider+Jul 14 2004, 11:57 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2004, 06:32 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-TRX450rlude
@Jul 13 2004, 04:08 PM
..He see's me clearing these 80 and 90 ft doubles and table tops, and he wants to do it too....crazy a&& kid...

80 and 90 foot doubles, and you are calling him crazy??
:D Seriously, I will try just about any tabletop, but doubles still scare the he!! out of me. Usually the only way you will get hurt on a tabletop is overshooting it. Coming up short on a double almost always hurts.
yeah but r u nine years old?
[/b]
thanks....thats what I was going to say...I will let him try it when he gets a little better...I think he could do it now....but why take the chance .....I have fell frontwords over my handlebars before at the top of 5th gear.......I streched and pulled every ligiment in my back.....I dont want that to happen to him yet...he is still growing......God Dang, that hurts....Whewww....dont want that to happen again.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top