Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few shots of my 400ex right before I sold it....

Here's a couple of my 250X I recently aquired. This thing ROCKS! Its all stock and is a blast! Right now I've got my stock 400ex wheels and tires on the rear, which made the quad a lot more stable. Rides great for an '87.

And here's the "Money Pit" lol....

This is my friend's z400. These pictures suck, buts its one wide quad. It now has Elka's all the way around. At just over 50in wide, its one hard quad to flip.

That's it for now. Just thought I'd share some pictures of the things I love.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
WoW! the 400ex is really starting to look dated now that all these new quads are coming out. :lol: I've had the chance to hang out with Matt a few times and he is a great guy and very fast on the MX track. In my Haspin Acres thread he was actually with me when I took the jeep out in the mud.

I have to say, for playing around on the trails the 250x is one of the all-time greats.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a couple more of the 250X. I was tired of those 1/4 inch wide pegs and modded up a set of YFZ pegs to fit it. I'm actually riding it more than the YFZ right now. lol I knew these spare parts would come in handy. :)

Here's just the peg. I powdercoated them red to match the seat.

·
Registered
321 Posts
wear did he get the graphics kit 4 that zuki. I love it. I will have to post that pic over at z400cent. when I get unbanned hopefully tomorrow. we'll se though. and I love his shock covers too but those are easy ti find

·
Registered
321 Posts
and what a-arms r thos
thanks

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pickles,
Those are the SOBE graphics. He's got those from the dealer, and had those on the quad since the first week he owned it. They've held up great and make the bike stand out a lot. The a-arms are +3+1 Lightning Extreme's. We went through 3 sets before they got it right, but so far so good. After this weekend, I should have some pictures of it with the Elka's and maybe a couple of 450R's.

i wanna 450R,
Thanks! She's a work in progress.

·
Registered
321 Posts
thanks I loooove that z

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's the pics from Sunday's race. From left to right we have a CRF250R, DVX400, Z400, YFZ450, TRX450R, and another CRF250R. Within the next couple of weeks we'll have another 450R in the group. Won't be long and we'll have enough people to run our own class! We also had a Rincon in the trailer. :)

The 450R's actually out numbered the YFZ's in the open 4 stroke class. 4 of the 16 quads had kickers! I've got a few more pictures to post, but they're not working right now. I'll have them up ASAP.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
95 Posts
Originally posted by mattYFZ450@May 23 2004, 06:12 PM
Here's the pics from Sunday's race.  From left to right we have a CRF250R, DVX400, Z400, YFZ450, TRX450R, and another CRF250R.  Within the next couple of weeks we'll have another 450R in the group.    Won't be long and we'll have enough people to run our own class!  We also had a Rincon in the trailer. :) 
[
ahahahahahah around here the quad class usauly has 3-5 quads. once there was only a shee and a warrior. and for the quad class there be's yfz's racin against 250ex's and poop like that. anyways thats a sweet pic and all the quads and bikes look nice

1 - 13 of 13 Posts