Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 trx 450er. Stock motor, sparks full exhaust, elka legacy series shocks, and many more boltons!!
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have experience with these snow track conversion kits for race quads? Is it worth it? How do they perform? Essentially you have a quad/ snowmobile in one machine. Versus buying a snowmobile, and having to maintain, store, and trailer two machines.
Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2006 trx 450er. Stock motor, sparks full exhaust, elka legacy series shocks, and many more boltons!!
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes on the Honda it is, someone fabricated it on. But on the raptor it’s a kit that supposedly works for all sport quads, tracks bolt right to the hubs and skis in front. You just take off the tires and bolt right to the hubs. Pretty convenient.They’ve been around for a while I guess. I’m very interested but wanted to know if anyone has any experience that they can share.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes on the Honda it is, someone fabricated it on. But on the raptor it’s a kit that supposedly works for all sport quads, tracks bolt right to the hubs and skis in front. You just take off the tires and bolt right to the hubs. Pretty convenient.They’ve been around for a while I guess. I’m very interested but wanted to know if anyone has any experience that they can share.
All desert riders on the site lol no more mountain riders. They all disappeared

1 - 3 of 3 Posts