Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys here is a few pic's of my Head that I have been working on for my new VENOM DRAG build. "look for its own topic in a few days"

Wrinkle/snake skin powder coating with polished letters/ numbers, let me know what you guys think...

DEREK

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
thats bad ass, now you need some gator boots and a pimped out gucci suit

·
Registered
90 Posts
Damn Derek, Looks sweet!!!!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys and girls!!!! Jwilson that hood it bad ass is that a chrome base?

I am pumped about this build... look for more trick stuff to come, the paint is going to be nice as well, that and it will be a VENOM built motor.....

DEREK

·
Lord of Combustion
14,065 Posts
i can't believe how awesome EVERYBODY ELSE'S Venom stuff looks!!!

*&^%$#..!!

I'M jealous!!!

seriously incredible custom work gentlemen....!

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Jwilson that hood it bad ass is that a chrome base?[/b]

Other then what ya see, this is what i know,

"there's some metallic to the snake skin. i shot a white to give me an outline to go by then i shot kameleon gold-to-silver next. then i made a brown to fog in atop that so there's still a metallic look from the kameleon underneath the brown "

Evils1 would have too let ya know 100% he painted it i came up with the design

Custom one off things is where its at, Good job derek

·
Registered
156 Posts
it's a black basecoat. it just shines from the clear so much it looks like chrome in the pictures =)

i CAN do the chrome paint though... just costs more

i'm going to build a light box to take pictures inside of.... the reflection is ridiculous... picks up everything around and above it

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it's a black basecoat. it just shines from the clear so much it looks like chrome in the pictures =)

i CAN do the chrome paint though... just costs more

i'm going to build a light box to take pictures inside of.... the reflection is ridiculous... picks up everything around and above it[/b]

thats cool, that just tells you that your paint/ clear is smooth as glass. on a side note what are you using for a gun?

DEREK

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That head looks sweet derek, your frame should arive to you on tuesday :sorcerer:[/b]

I cant wait..... I have all next week off of work, so I hope to get some work done on the frame. That and my brother and I have some fabricating to do, for the use of some trick Carbon Fiber parts. :ninja:

DEREK

·
Venom Sand Slinger
1,338 Posts
Lookin' good Derek! Keep it up!

BTW- Takin' a whole week off work?!?! In that case, you better have that thing done before the test-n-tune day at Bob's, lol.

Later- Kris

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lookin' good Derek! Keep it up!

BTW- Takin' a whole week off work?!?! In that case, you better have that thing done before the test-n-tune day at Bob's, lol.

Later- Kris[/b]

Kris!!!! long time no see... is that ass of a boss you have keeping you from the ORG? lol

I wish it would be done by then... lol.... I guess I could but the head back on the stock motor and see how much nitrous a TRX motor will take..... Hansen's got a YFZ to take 109.... lets beat that... lol :_specialED:

DEREK

·
Registered
10,711 Posts
SWEEEET...

I guess your not going for that 'sleeper look'....lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts