Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
B) hey everyone, I was wondering how strong the skid plate on the 450r is . I need a response quick I am making my orders now.thanks in advance

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Its not very strong, if your going to do some xc racing or hard riding get an aftermarket unit.

·
Registered
3,775 Posts
well speek of the devil lol, well i say that cuz today i put a tiny crack in my stock one, right at the end where it folds down to a lib, no biggy i think it caught a rock cuz i was riding some pretty nasty trails with deeps ruts, they back end dragged alot, the other 3 guys had 2 dirtbikes and a kodiak, so i was having the hard time lol, but yea other then that the skid plate has help pretty good, its take a good hit to brake it man.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the replies guys Im getting a prm skid and 6-pack rack . ( the funny thing is I dont have the bike yet lol)

·
Registered
234 Posts
heres a pic of what my skid looked like after 500 miles of nevada desert.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice !!lol thats how mine is. what kind is that?

·
Registered
234 Posts
yeah its an ac. i just added a peice to help cover the linkage

·
Registered
315 Posts
Buy the PRM stuff. I've used their skids on 3 dif. machines now. Never a problem with any of their stuff. Strong as Hell!!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah all the protection on my bikes are prm.I will never buy whitebrother's skidplates again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts