Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
GT Thunder offers a package for $600 that gets you a new linkage setup in the rear and solves some of the issues with the front as well... Should make a big difference in performance.

·
Registered
29 Posts
is it 600 for all 3 shocks? I would like to get some shock work done but I cant justify the price of elkas or works shocks for the majority of the riding i do. I occassionally go to the MX track to ride but I am a wuss and need to practice a lil more before I hit those big kahuna doubles :wacko: I bought the 450r because i liked that the shocks are all adjustable and I notice an insane amount of adjustment bare bones stock
how long does it take to have everything done? maybe i will send them out over the winter time or something :lol:

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Yes, that's for all 3 & a new linkage for the rear.

His turnaround time is generally very fast (typically a couple days).

·
Registered
29 Posts
wow... does he still use the stock springs? i heard they are set up for a 300lbs rider lol @ 165 they seem to work fine for me thus far, but what do I know I just started riding quads in march after a 7 year hiatus from riding dirt bikes :lol:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
i believe the springs are for 250lbs. riders....thats what I heard..i weigh 150 so some softer springs would make a big difference i bet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts