Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a set of TRX450er fronts and TRX400x rear shocks redone at JET right now for the wife's 400x. Doing triple rate front and dual rate rear springs and a having them set up for her. I was also looking at going long travel shocks on my 450er. Has anyone had a chance to ride on JET's new LM15's yet? He makes a very good selling point on how his shocks are built and would love to hear how others like them. If anyone has any good bad or great stories I would love to hear them. I am really considering these. Thanks.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Bump. I'm curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know they just came on the market, cant believe no body has any input on these. A shock built by one of the top rebuild companies has to be top notch. Really like what I am seeing with these. Hoping to hear something!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Been using Jet shocks for a few years now, both xc and flattrack racing. Great guy (Tim) to deal with. Knows what he's talking about as well as knows what racers r looking for. Have not been disappointed so jump on a set whenever u can. U may even drop the Ray's Racing name while u r at it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts