Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I armor all'd it and took some pics. The outside pics are before the armor all BTW.
Here she is all stock!

And here she is after a little makeover.

Here you can see how the left side graphics is just a little off. It drives me nuts looking at it!

Here she is armor all'd but the pic is a little fuzzy

I should be getting my Renthal Bars and trail tech speedo tomorrow so Ill post up more pics after I install them.

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
I cant do that to mine.... cause at every race you have to put your number stickers on and you have to wipe it off with gas or something to get the stickers to stick and that really takes the gloss out of the plastic....

That Looks Damn good though man..... i bet the mud will slide right off it...... :D

·
Registered
587 Posts
You could use that for a mirror! Man that thing is shiny, the only way i get mine to be that shiny is tire cleaner

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by desert_450r@Jul 15 2004, 11:58 PM
I couldn't tell the graphics aren't lined up ... Even after ya said something ... Nice bike man ! ...

But is it FAST?!
nope it is SLOW, I cringe when a 300ex pulls up and wants to run :lol:

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by Lason+Jul 16 2004, 08:46 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-desert_450r
@Jul 15 2004, 11:58 PM
I couldn't tell the graphics aren't lined up ... Even after ya said something ... Nice bike man ! ...

But is it FAST?!
nope it is SLOW, I cringe when a 300ex pulls up and wants to run :lol: [/b]
funny you say that...I had a 300 ex pull up next to me in the sand and wanted to run...I was like alright let go....we take off, and we are neck and neck the whole freakin race,,,I think he may have even pulled on me for a second...I couldnt freakin believe it......when we were done I asked him what they did to that thing. He said all they did was put a big bore kit in it, and its now a 380......talk about impressive.....he was beating just about everybody...and who he didnt beat he was right next to....it was amazing.....me and him both were leaving YFZ left and right....I would love to know why most people think the YFZ is so fast....I havent really seen that yet.

·
Registered
612 Posts
man.... you better watch out for those 300exs.... my g-freind rides my old bike and it is a 406...... most people just think hmmmmmmmm just a 300ex....lol then she blows by them when we hit the pavement.....lol... i'd put a pic with it...but it won't let me

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by dart450r@Jul 16 2004, 06:49 PM
man.... you better watch out for those 300exs.... my g-freind rides my old bike and it is a 406...... most people just think hmmmmmmmm just a 300ex....lol then she blows by them when we hit the pavement.....lol... i'd put a pic with it...but it won't let me
I know that 380ex...was a bad little mofo....

·
Registered
612 Posts
how do i upload a file? it was real big and i got it smaller and it wstill won't let me
there needs to be a chat room also here instead of just back and forth replies

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a page off another board that I donated to and they let me have free picture hosting. You can find a site like VillagePictures.com and sign up for free hosting, then just open the pic, right click then properties then copy the URL and put it here using the IMG tags. Just do IMG with [ and ] around it and then after the URl put /URL with [ and ]. It will look like this

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
nice bike dart ! B) even though its in that tiny little box :D

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOOKIN GOOD!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts