Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Hinkle Motorsports
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the bearing number that needs pressed into the left case, can anyone please help? I cant seem to find it

T

·
0 Posts
Shift shaft or the drum???
I dont see a shift shaft bearing only a seal.

·
Hinkle Motorsports
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shift shaft or the drum???
I dont see a shift shaft bearing only a seal.[/b]
ooops sorry, shift drum bearing, its the one on the left case, NOT the right..... thanks

·
Hinkle Motorsports
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks but that is the bearing for the right case, i need the one for the left

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Do you have it apart? If so, there should be a # on the bearing that honda can cross reference! Its the big i.d. yellow bearing right?

T

·
0 Posts
Do you have it apart? If so, there should be a # on the bearing that honda can cross reference! Its the big i.d. yellow bearing right?[/b]
He's got it apart i just cant find a left side bearing for the drum in fische or the manual.

·
Hinkle Motorsports
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its apart and i no longer have the bearing, it has been discarded

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
The left case half comes with that bearing for 300-400$

In other words you can't buy one... it only come with the case. I tried to help a friend once to find that bearing and came to that conclusion.

it's a 14x18x10

·
sb/ss pump gas kickin ass
3,213 Posts
i have a junk left side case half off an 08. it must have that bearing in it. if i can get it out without damaging it is another story...

·
Truck Yea
5,623 Posts
Just take the bearing out, go to a bearing supply and they can get you one.

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
This ain't just a caged needle bearing... It's one that roles in it's own steel casing... If you do find one let us know as none of the honda dealers or bearing places could help me out with this.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have tried multiple bearing companies and so far no luck. I put the dimensions in on ebay and found something close. ordered it to give it a try otherwise ordering a case is the only thing i can find.
thanks for all the help

·
Truck Yea
5,623 Posts
I suppose it might be hard to find, but honda cant make them themselves-gotta be someone who carries this item even if its a special order.

Anyone have a picture of the bearing? Is it a needle or ball bearing?

·
Registered
297 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts