Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been trying to sell my 2006 450er for a few weeks at what I feel is a pretty good price. No one in Rochester NY or western NY at all must ride or care about quads because I have had almost no interest. This quad is clean! Brand new Razers rear hipers gt thunder shocks and a bunch more extras. This thing has been so well cared for and has so much stuff for it. I am selling it in a week to who ever will give me the most for it no matter what. I will even deliver half a day trip so like 350 miles or something.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok when I say I am asking a reasonable price I am asking 4000 for a mint 2006 with a bunch of extras and am will take less then that but I mean.... I think that is a veryyyy good price. Why interest in Honda 450s is falling off I have no idea because they are the best quads still and nothing has really changed since 2006.

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
do you still have original head light for it?

I have a friend looking for a sport quad..... I'll let him know of yours!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Do you have the title ? Is there a lean on the quad?What mod are on this ? It looks pretty stock in the pic's. I'm interested in it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do you still have original head light for it?

I have a friend looking for a sport quad..... I'll let him know of yours![/b]

No I do not have the original head light or tail light.

I did not mess with the harness at all so both of those parts that came of the quad can be found used on ebay for super cheap and will hook right up.

Thanks for giving your friend the heads up about my bike.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you have the title ? Is there a lean on the quad?What mod are on this ? It looks pretty stock in the pic's. I'm interested in it[/b]

Yes I have the title, I am the original owner and still have a little bit left on the loan.

It is pretty very stock
It has

GT Thunder suspension and linkage
Bar risers
Power Mad hand guards
Pro Armor foot pegs
Hiper rear rims

Besides that I have the honda shop service manual, a whole other book for 450 mods and service and chest full of new lubs, tools, brake pads, oil filters and motocross boot and chest protector.

G

·
Do you have the title ? Is there a lean on the quad?What mod are on this ? It looks pretty stock in the pic's. I'm interested in it[/b]

Yes I have the title, I am the original owner and still have a little bit left on the loan.

It is pretty very stock
It has

GT Thunder suspension and linkage
Bar risers
Power Mad hand guards
Pro Armor foot pegs
Hiper rear rims

Besides that I have the honda shop service manual, a whole other book for 450 mods and service and chest full of new lubs, tools, brake pads, oil filters and motocross boot and chest protector.
[/b]

what linkage? mx or xc?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts