Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I need a gripper seat cover and wanted to get some opinions. I’m tired of sliding around so much. I’ve looked at the fourwerks, motoseats.com and the quad tech. I was racing the axcc race in KY and sat on Adam McGills atv and didn’t like the seat cover on his. I think just more of a normal gripper style would be nice. Any recommendations?

·
Truck Yea
5,281 Posts
If you are handy you can put the cover on yourself with a good staple gun. I got my old cover for my 04/05 from a place called hidden camo on ebay, very nice quality for the money. Currently I run a quadtech desert seat and its much nicer but if I bought new Id cry over the price.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I looked them up as well on eBay they looked pretty good too. I’ve not seen any of the fourwerks in person, they are disposed to have extra padding like the quad tech. I don’t mind the 450r seat but it’s nothing compared to my KFX400 seat.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
quadtech..

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
If you are handy you can put the cover on yourself with a good staple gun. I got my old cover for my 04/05 from a place called hidden camo on ebay, very nice quality for the money. Currently I run a quadtech desert seat and its much nicer but if I bought new Id cry over the price.
link to them. i might get one for my kids atv

·
Truck Yea
5,281 Posts

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
3,977 Posts
Hmmmm, I guess I would opt for no “HONDA” on there, but if it was going to be on there, I agree, the original Honda font looks much better. Surprised you didn’t get a response.

·
Cane Rider!
1,260 Posts
Hmmmm, I guess I would opt for no “HONDA” on there, but if it was going to be on there, I agree, the original Honda font looks much better. Surprised you didn’t get a response.
Yes. I’m slightly disappointed in them. At least tell me no. No response is like giving the finger. :frown2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts