Honda TRX 450R banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
i got some video. ive never posted any before.

i would need some tutoring on how to do it.

when i play the dvd from my camcorder on my pc, the picture is hit and miss. the sound is good, but the image does'nt keep up.

this entire upcoming season is gonna be on video.

rumor is that in 2010 the amatuer national hillcimb is gonna be in oregonia, ohio. the devils staircase. man i hope so. that will make some good video. look it up on you tube. monster hill.

thanks guys

·
Registered
583 Posts
Very nice and clean bike Scrapper....What do you use on that exhaust header to keep it looking that good??????Still tho very nice..... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
i smear some never dull on it......... then take a long sock and wrap around it and give it a good buffin. do the same on the can as well.

some hillclimbs coming up close to you dragsta. prestonsburg ky. dont have the dates yet though. and maybe one in ripley wv. gotta get some more info on it. ripley is only about an hour and 20 minute drive for me.

thanks for the comments

·
Registered
583 Posts
Yeah I use to do the hillclimbs at millstone outside of williamson wv.....Pretty fun chit.....

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
its a sleeper for sure. just how i like it. im just not to flashy. lol hauls ass though.

thanks

·
Registered
583 Posts
Scrapper a 06+ headlight would make your bike one of the nicest ive ever seen....Still looks awesome tho cause I keep finding my way back here to look at it every now and then....

21 - 32 of 32 Posts