Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody going to sandfest at little sahara, OK in sept.???

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
I cant go down there then but I will be down there the weekend of October 11th with sickboy and a bunch of people from KC and Illinois.

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
I know a guy by the name of Manchild will be going down there that weekend. Might want to hit him up hes pretty cool.

·
Registered
333 Posts
we will be there !! nothin like a party in the desert!!

later aaron

·
Registered
640 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
ya ill try and head down there, i know a few others that might go, but if plans change ill be down the weekend after or so

·
Registered
106 Posts
anybody going? might be making the trip from IL

·
Registered
106 Posts
of sept or oct? ill go both ha ha

·
Registered
280 Posts
I cant go down there then but I will be down there the weekend of October 11th with sickboy and a bunch of people from KC and Illinois.[/b]
I will probably try and meet up with you and Sickboy that weekend. We have an OCCRA race the 13th in Gruber so won't make sandfest. This is the second year OCCRA has put a race on the same day as sand fest kind of bumbed about that. However I should see you guys on the 11th.

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
I cant go down there then but I will be down there the weekend of October 11th with sickboy and a bunch of people from KC and Illinois.[/b]
I will probably try and meet up with you and Sickboy that weekend. We have an OCCRA race the 13th in Gruber so won't make sandfest. This is the second year OCCRA has put a race on the same day as sand fest kind of bumbed about that. However I should see you guys on the 11th.
[/b]
Well make sure you get me your contact info so we can get a hold of you that weekend. We are leaving thursday the 9th of october and driving till we get there which is about 11 hours for us. Gonna be anywhere from 2 to 5 of us coming depending on how many back out. Not sure how many is runnin with Sickboys crew but we are meeting up with him in the campgrounds for sure. My cell is 620 429 0257 and email is [email protected] if you want to get me your info so we can all ride!

·
Registered
280 Posts
[/b]
Well make sure you get me your contact info so we can get a hold of you that weekend. We are leaving thursday the 9th of october and driving till we get there which is about 11 hours for us. Gonna be anywhere from 2 to 5 of us coming depending on how many back out. Not sure how many is runnin with Sickboys crew but we are meeting up with him in the campgrounds for sure. My cell is 620 429 0257 and email is [email protected] if you want to get me your info so we can all ride!
[/b]
Sounds good. Sickboy has my information and I think my cousin will be coming down with him so I will be meeting you guys there or at least make it over to ride. I only live 30 minutes from the dunes so not a big deal for me to just run over. The weather is getting nice so it should be a good time.

·
Registered
942 Posts
[/b]
[/b]
our crew will be about 30 deep maybee more I will be there Thursay night or early Friday morning

We plan on staying in the north camp

Jesse, im going to give Chase a call, he and his quad can hitch a ride with us from Coffeyville

I look forward to hanging out with everyone, Goodtimes

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
QUOTE(IMSROLL450R @ Jul 31 2008, 12:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=537824
<div class='quotemain'>I cant go down there then but I will be down there the weekend of October 11th with sickboy and a bunch of people from KC and Illinois.[/b]
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

our crew will be about 30 deep maybee more I will be there Thursay night or early Friday morning

We plan on staying in the north camp

Jesse, im going to give Chase a call, he and his quad can hitch a ride with us from Coffeyville

I look forward to hanging out with everyone, Goodtimes
[/b][/quote]

Cool deal Sal. This drive from Illinois is going to SUCK. Especially the drive back.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts