Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i flipped my bike and ruptured my spleen on saturday. im at the hospital right now in boston. my rear end bucked up and it went sidways and flipped over me 4 times. the exhaust ripped off and that was it tho. i cant do anything for 6 weeks

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by trx450Rrider@Sep 28 2004, 01:20 PM
i flipped my bike and ruptured my spleen on saturday. im at the hospital right now in boston. my rear end bucked up and it went sidways and flipped over me 4 times. the exhaust ripped off and that was it tho. i cant do anything for 6 weeks
That's suck dude! I hope you recover soon. Take care of your self.. Rico

·
Registered
391 Posts
Glad to hear your going to be ok. What happened? Why did you get bucked off? Are your shocks adjusted for your weight and riding style? Might be something to look at so this doesn't happen to you again. Get well soon my friend. :D

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i was racing my friends around a track in a sand pit and the rear end came flying up so fast and it just went sideways and i just came down hard on my side. i was almost reved out in third so i was going pretty fast. i have my shoxks set all the way to hard so they come up slow but whatever i hit it wouldnt have made a diference.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD@Sep 28 2004, 01:52 PM
Oh man, that sucks!  Good luck and get well soon B) Darn ... now you have to an aftermarket pipe
my dad sayed he would buy me something . i think its a pipe.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
sorry to hear that...get well soon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What a bummer,Get well soon. I had the same thing happen but I did`nt crash,the rear shock SUCKS big time. GT THUNDER makes a good fix I am told $250.00 What part of mass are these sand pits?? Maine here

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
in methuen off of 93 on to 110. maybe you can come riding with me when i get better

·
Registered
936 Posts
Originally posted by 450r_Maine@Sep 29 2004, 01:18 PM
What a bummer,Get well soon.  I had the same thing happen but I did`nt crash,the rear shock SUCKS big time. GT THUNDER makes a good fix I am told $250.00 What part of mass are these sand pits?? Maine here
i couldnt have said it better myself. i went flipping at my first gncc because of the rear shock. i got the gt thunder linkage and revalve and its great now.

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by trx450Rrider@Sep 29 2004, 02:31 PM
in methuen off of 93 on to 110. maybe you can come riding with me when i get better
I wouldn't mind taking a drive up there B) Is Methuen in southern or northen Mass?

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its north of boston. if you ever go man pm me and i will show you all the pits.

o by the way I am FINALY HOME :D but i still cant go to school for another week and cant do any activities besides walking for a long time

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dude my bike is getting dropped off at K and K atv tomorrow. i think my dad is getting a chm exhaust put on or something. he said its gonna be a surprise. but what sucks is that i cant ride it to try it out

1 - 17 of 17 Posts