Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys... here the chance youve been waiting for.. i am way overstocked on RPM axles... retail on these is $509.95. and if you dont know RPM just added a $30 fee for the warranty. so the new retail price on this avle is $539.95

buy it here for a limited time for $419.95 shipped to your door.. thats $120 off of the normal required selling price from RPM.

this is the RPM dominator axle with Race hub. ( the stronger billet sprocket hub)

we also have the RPM dominator with the standard thickness sprocket hub in stock...retail is $469.95 +30 for the warranty. its available to members for $389.95 with warranty.. shipped to your door in the states

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by kazpr@Sep 21 2004, 11:00 AM
What else is needed to run this on my stock parts? Thanks
just your stock parts... this axle replaces your stocker... and uses all stock components.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by wppracing@Sep 21 2004, 02:44 PM
Are they stock length? plus 1 or 2?
sorry i didnt realize i forgt to put that info there

they are the +1 to +4 adjustable over stock

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by kazpr@Sep 28 2004, 11:45 PM
Is this the dominator 2? Not real familiar with rpm's. Thanks
sorry.. the dominator 2 is still much more expensive. its around $600 i believe.. i dont stock them.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it is 419.95 for the axle.. and $175 for the antifade.

Originally posted by 04-450racer@Nov 27 2004, 01:51 PM
Could you PM me a price for the race axle and an anti fade brake hub
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=34821
[/quote]

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Do you have the XCs in stock or are they only the MX versions.... and if they are the mx versions what is the Measurements on them... i want to be able to go to Stock width.....

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they are th mx versions... but most mx guys go with them at the narrowest... which i believe is +1 over stock.

also a good reason for the mx application in the xc bikes... is resale on the mx axle.. it will be easier to sell if you ever choose too.

if needed i can get you the xc axle though... id just have to order it in.

Originally posted by KillerQuad@Jan 25 2005, 05:54 PM
Do you have the XCs in stock or are they only the MX versions.... and if they are the mx versions what is the Measurements on them... i want to be able to go to Stock width.....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52957
[/quote]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts