Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
im pretty sure the hub and rotor will but the tie rods might be different in length

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
dude what the hell happened now.
so this is ur bigger problem now

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
man. i wrecked the thing into a fence while I was riding under the influence...i was going down the road & thought I saw this car coming through the trees so I lock up my tires & go off the road & hit a ditch...throws me over the handlebars under the 450 & it pushes me to this fence & shoots me underneath it while my 450 hits the fence at an angle & bends my bumper really bad, my tierod & possible my rotor & other things....the tierod from the 450r i just found out wont work on a 400ex or likewise...maybe my honda shop will fix it under warranty...

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
someone who has a parts diagram thing can u give me the part numbers for these parts which I think are all bent? I need new right spindle, right tierod, right front rim (might buy off ebay), right front brake rotor,...i think thats all for now..i plan on getting from servicehonda

·
Registered
733 Posts
Originally posted by Jumbo747@Jul 12 2004, 09:57 PM
someone who has a parts diagram thing can u give me the part numbers for these parts which I think are all bent? I need new right spindle, right tierod, right front rim (might buy off ebay), right front brake rotor,...i think thats all for now..i plan on getting from servicehonda
go to service honda's web site. they have the diagram you are looking for. it downloads to your computer and opens with acrobat reader (pdf file).

·
Registered
870 Posts
Jumbo, you should be able to find everything you are looking for at service honda:

servicehonda trx 450r parts list

If that doesn't work, just go to servicehonda.com and click on parts at the top of the page, then click on OEM hard parts, then close pop up box for service honda parts price look up. Then under the ATV section, scroll down to and click on TRX450R 2004.

That should get you there if the link above does not.

good luck

**reddogg beat me to the punch. Oh well great mind thinks alike :D **

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok..they want like $133 for my front brake rotor....does anyone know if a 400ex front brake rotor will fit on the 450r? this would help me out alot

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Well...on the topic of prices...is $8.65 worth it for one stock tie rod from service honda?? Is there an aftermarket company have it cheaper? I need to know ASAP because I want to bring a spare on my trip to New Hampshire...

Thanks,
Zack B)

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no...all the aftermarkets are WAY more expensive...they offer stronger tierods but I dont know if its worth it..i'd rather have a tierod bend then something else

1 - 12 of 12 Posts