Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what does everyone listen to or like ?? I listen to rock and heavy metal, I just got the new static-x and killswitch engage last week and love them both!! :D B)

·
Registered
273 Posts
i am really liberal when it comes to my music selection. I got everything from Bluegrass to Hip Hop. My main taste is in Rock/Alternative. If the songs got a flowin beat, it gets me into a rythm.

For riding, I like something that I can remember while on the bike. Right now, I get goin to White Zombie's, More Human than Human. catchy chorus

Fender, how is that static x cd? all i got is wisonson death trip. amd I really enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by kagler@Aug 8 2004, 01:16 AM
i am really liberal when it comes to my music selection.  I got everything from Bluegrass to Hip Hop.  My main taste is in Rock/Alternative.  If the songs got a flowin beat, it gets me into a rythm. 

For riding, I like something that I can remember while on the bike.  Right now, I get goin to White Zombie's, More Human than Human.  catchy chorus

Fender, how is that static x cd?  all i got is wisonson death trip. amd I really enjoy it.
I love it man , you should get it if you like heavy metal. hey dez you listen to 98kupd ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
if you want some badarse music here some crazy bands. shadows fall, in flames, lamb of god, mussugah(not sure on spelling), factory 81, opeth, diecast. cant think of any more right now i cant find my cds but if u like KSE check out any of the newer stuff by in flames and shadows fall.

·
Registered
315 Posts
ELVIS...

Long live the KING baby!!!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Originally posted by Fender@Aug 8 2004, 12:03 AM
So what does everyone listen to or like ?? I listen to rock and heavy metal, I just got the new static-x and killswitch engage last week and love them both!! :D  B)
I just got killswitch engage last week and it kicks a$$!!! i love that CD! I also listen to Primer 55, spineshank, Ill nino, Hed(pe), and i think thats about it, they are all sweet bands imo.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by hondaracer305+Aug 8 2004, 04:02 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Fender
@Aug 8 2004, 12:03 AM
So what does everyone listen to or like ?? I listen to rock and heavy metal, I just got the new static-x and killswitch engage last week and love them both!! :D  B)
I just got killswitch engage last week and it kicks a$$!!! i love that CD! I also listen to Primer 55, spineshank, Ill nino, Hed(pe), and i think thats about it, they are all sweet bands imo. [/b]
sweet dude , ,nothing face ,soul fly is also some good bands

·
Registered
587 Posts
Originally posted by Fender+Aug 8 2004, 07:59 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2004, 04:02 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Fender
@Aug 8 2004, 12:03 AM

I just got killswitch engage last week and it kicks a$$!!! i love that CD! I also listen to Primer 55, spineshank, Ill nino, Hed(pe), and i think thats about it, they are all sweet bands imo.
sweet dude , ,nothing face ,soul fly is also some good bands [/b]
awesome, ill check them out sometime

·
Registered
273 Posts
yeah i was wondering about that killswitch cd. sounds like i should pick it up.
today i got some xzibit along with exucutioners, and some STATIC X, shadow zone (cool cd!)
Johnny Cash is awesome, his remake of HURT from NIN is a great song!
-kevin

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
I like rock, metal, punk, rap, and old country music(johnny cash, hank, charlie daniels) although I hardly ever hear a country song anymore. I like to ride and work out to hed (pe), limp bizkit, godsmack, rage against the machine, beastie boys, TI, white stripes, offspring and much more. If you really want to get fired up listen to eye of the tiger from the rocky movies haha.

·
Registered
150 Posts
for riding its gotta be good ole metallica-whiplash,hit the lights,ride the lightning, seek and destroy ect. It pushes me to ride faster.
Get an ipod it never skips small enough to put in your pocket I use ear budds so they dont bother my ears when my helmet is on.

·
Lord of Combustion
14,065 Posts
stevie ray vaughn- always and forever

right now-- finger eleven.....modest mouse

·
Registered
936 Posts
ill list the songs i just burned on a cd not to long ago.
1. lost prophets - i dont know
2. shinedown - burning bright
3. seven dust - face to face
4. papa roach - getting away with murder
5. lost prophets - wake up
6. finger eleven - stay in shadows
7. finger eleven - stay and drown
8. slip knot - duality
9. slip knot - everything ends
10. slip knot - wait and bleed
11. future leaders of the world - let me out
12. spineshank - slavery
13. spineshank - stonebolt
14. spineshank - smothered
15. spineshank - negative space
16. spineshank - new disease
17. ill nino - predisposed
18. ill nino - if you still hate me
19. ill nino - this life

i like pretty much anything thats in a huevos video....thats my favorite type of music. also like
flaw
five point o
earshot
crossfade
thornley
36 crazy fists

and i cannot stop listening to this song http://www.destrophy.com/media/video/Destr...ate_Goodbye.mpg

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

kill switch
poison the well
norma jean
unearth
lamb of god
thursday
2 skinnee j's
tool
pennywise
indira(check them out they are from kc at indiramusic.com) (my buddy plays bass for them)
shawdows fall
offspring
greenday
blink 182(i dont care what anyone says they are badass)
sublime
bush

the list goes on

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Mixxer likes Finger 11, ha thats awsome. He likes Canadian beer, canadian music (so long as it's not Celien Dion) Your almost Canadian.

As for listining while riding, the sound of a happy motor is music to me!

But before anything hard/fast. Metallica, Billy Talent, Pantera all sorts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Modest Mouse
Devil Driver
Bush
Alice In Chains
Slipknot
Green Day
Pearl Jam
Coal Chamber