Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
U Rich or sumthing...dam....can i have one....comon just one...i'll even let you pick i dont care..haha...but yah i like that garage...

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Feel free to share with us :D I know I asked in the Readers' Rides section, but who's R is that 2nd one? You gonna set one up for MX and the other for XC?

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by TrX450rKiD@Sep 11 2004, 05:13 PM
Feel free to share with us :D I know I asked in the Readers' Rides section, but who's R is that 2nd one?  You gonna set one up for MX and the other for XC?
The other one is my buddies. But he's usually broke. So it will be a long time before he can add lots of mods. But, I will help him pick the right stuff!! :D

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
It looks like someone needs to put some weight on that bar over there, unless of course you have a little daughter thats working out!

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by lukester720@Sep 14 2004, 12:49 PM
It looks like someone needs to put some weight on that bar over there, unless of course you have a little daughter thats working out!
I'm the daughter thats working out!

I use to be a body builder until I riped my chest in half. So now I just work out for endurance!! B)

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
god that's a goog looking garage. Oh what am I thinking.. That's my garage!! :lol:

·
Registered
824 Posts
looks clean and awesome. im still at home with mom & da. thats b/c i wouldnt be able to afford living on my own being a fulltime college student and working 2 part time jobs. but hopefully one day i can have a garage like that, just mine would have a keg in it. but thats not until im done school and the old lady to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts