Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put my graphic's on my bike! I think One Industries is pretty cool looking!! :D


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,510 Posts
I thought you were gonna wait and put that kit on a set of black plastics. I like that kit alot. It is definitely one of the better ones out there.

Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Ride_Red626@Sep 24 2004, 12:38 PM
I thought you were gonna wait and put that kit on a set of black plastics.  I like that kit alot.  It is definitely one of the better ones out there.

Dave
I was, but since I've seen the Adapt graiphic's which I really like. I'm going to buy the Adapt black graiphic's to go on the black plastic!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
350 Posts
Hey Rico can I see a pic of your front bumper from a straight on view?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
350 Posts
Oh yeah!! that bumper looks mean. I like it B)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Arrant@Sep 24 2004, 01:19 PM
Oh yeah!! that bumper looks mean. I like it B)
I love it and I like it over the A/C one. It really helps in the woods when your right behind someone when they're throwing rocks. It protects your radiator. The A/C will do the same!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
350 Posts
Hey let me ask you something I was wondering. I noticed on some of the ac nerfs and a bumper like yours it had more of a polished look. Is that something that the owners do or can you get them both ways?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,510 Posts
Hey Rico...

Where are you buying your black plastics from? I went to Service Honda and they do not have them updated for the 05's yet.

Also where did you buy your bumper from? I am wanting to get one, but not sure who sells IMS products.

Thanks
Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by Ride_Red626@Sep 24 2004, 03:14 PM
Hey Rico...

Where are you buying your black plastics from?  I went to Service Honda and they do not have them updated for the 05's yet.

Also where did you buy your bumper from?  I am wanting to get one, but not sure who sells IMS products.

Thanks
Dave
The plastic's you can get from DHY http://www.dhy.com/index.php

And the bumper you can get straight from IMS! http://www.imsproducts.com/

Hope this helps!!! :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,510 Posts
Thanks Rico. That http://www.dhy.com is pretty cool. The only problem is their parts catalogue is down right now for some reason...

I was looking for a mail order or site sponsor that could get me the IMS bumper. You can usually score them for 20 bucks less than the manufacture gets for them :D .

Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Ride_Red626@Sep 24 2004, 09:22 PM
Thanks Rico. That http://www.dhy.com is pretty cool.  The only problem is their parts catalogue is down right now for some reason...

I was looking for a mail order or site sponsor that could get me the IMS bumper.  You can usually score them for 20 bucks less than the manufacture gets for them :D .

Dave
Not sure about that. Some mags like those aftermarket company's can save some doe..(Golden west cycles). You need to look in sport ATV of dirtwheels if you want to save money on that bumper. As far as the plastic's are concered. Call the DHY and ask them about the plastic's. That is how I found out they had it!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by remlapr@Sep 28 2004, 11:30 AM
Rico - the Flexx bars come in two different heights, which are yours? And is your stem a +1?
My stem is from Roll Design which they only offer two sizes. Standard and extended (which I think extended is 1 1/2"). Just so you know, so you can make your own decision! I have the extended streeing stem and I have the ATV bend for the Flexx handlebars. I think it's the number 14 by Flexx. Flexx only has a number 12 and 14!!! It's the taller of the too!!! :D

I like my bars being up high because I don't like being bent over when jumping. I like standing almost straight up and down!!!
 
1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Top