Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
looking good, the credit card has to be paper thin by now.

Did you go plus one on the swinger with the new linkage? If so, what are your thoughts.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
First, I had a 2001 Long track sled that I sold. So, believe or not, I owe $1000 on the credit card. The swingarm is stock, just powder coated black. The Elka linkage is totally awesome. :D

·
Registered
986 Posts
how about those bars have you ridden with them yet?

·
Registered
733 Posts
very sweet! lots of attention to detail. B)

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So far the Flexx handlebars are awesome. When I rode it I almost couldn't feel the bars. (No vibration at all)!! B)

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
KGB, nope, I've never rode in the desert. Mostly woods riding for me. I live right next to the Sierra foot hills and have a thousand miles of trails. But lately, I've been going to the track! July 31, going to the Oregon Dunes for a week!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Ill have to say, that is one extremely nice R. Put those shiny new parts to work!

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
it looks awesome Rico!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Looks good rico!

·
Registered
234 Posts
yeah it looks real good!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
wow that is one sweet ass bike!!!!!!!!!!!!
, I hope I will get mine in the near future!

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DN1911, I went to the track last week and all I can say is those handlebars work really well. The track I ride at is over a mile long and has about 20 jumps on it. I ususally get arm pump after the first couple of laps. But, last week I rode around the track about 12 times before I started getting arm pump. The great thing is you couldn't tell I had different handlebars on. They felt just like pro tapers. :D
I would recommend the Flexx handlebars to anyone. There totally awesome!

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by trx450r4ever@Jul 15 2004, 07:10 PM
o well im just saying that my plastic is staying stock. exept logoe names
You don't like the look of graphics!?!? I think they are one the the very best mods you can do as far as making it look better!

Just my opinion....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts