Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well I kinda feel silly but I hit rock on my lower left A-Arm really hard...I flew, bike flew and cuz I don't have armour plating yet, I left some nice dents in arm...not mine at least. I called my dealer and they quoted me 310 Canadian dollars for a replacement. Anyone know a good cheap alternate source? It'd have to be less than 200 US to make it worth it, otherwise I'll buy at the dealer. Expensive mistake notheless. Damn hidden rocks in the fields.
Any help would be appreciated. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would check ebay. Just look up trx450 and you will find alot of used and new parts. Hope this helps. You can also place a question for a-arms in the wanted form on this site.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'll sell you a full set, uppers, lowers, for $125.00 I also have tie rods if you would like those as well. [email protected] my sn is nacsmx400ex Let me know if you would like them, they only have about 2 hours of use on them and EXTREAMLY clean.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Check Servicehonda.com for OEM parts prices - you'll find that brand new Honda lowers are significantly less than $200 USD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts